Wolfy (
wolfintheattic) wrote2024-08-30 08:25 pm
[NSFW] Kinks Ect.
If something that isn't on any of these lists, just ask! I probably haven't thought about it/known about it/or tried it.

YEESS YEEEEEEESSSSSS PRESHUUSSSSS
these are not in order of preference i am just stoned and trying to REMEMBER everything
unless stated i am fine with playing both the receiver/actor
Humor / Light Hearted
i need a little humor if im gonna do any of these lmao
UNLESS SPOOKY. then it can be HEE HEE HEE EVIL LAUGH i love it
Biting
BITING!! ESPECIALLY MONSTER PEOPLE. HOMF. Vampire feeding is cool.
Weight Gain / Chubby Characters
you know what i love i love when a character visibly gains weight as a way of showing they are in a better place / being cared for by someone who loves them / reclaiming their bodies / safe / improving mental health
but sometimes i like it a little sinister!! is a witch fattening up a woodsman because she wants to put him in a big pot with carrots and potatoes? or maybe its a dominance thing? it could be!!!! fuck!!!!
I just generally find bigger folks more attractive. It stimulates the neurons.
Feeding / Stuffing
i love when character A feeds character B for all kinds of reasons and also if character B's belly sticks out a little (or a lot, but like realistic).
I WILL ADMIT I love playing the (primarily male) feed-ee the most but I am happy to play the feeder too!
No:
inflation w cum, liquid, or air
farts
excessive belching
excessive stomach noises
vomit
i am just here for the tummy
Pet Play
collars hoods leashes harnesses kneepads hand mitts cages
favs: pony and pup
meh: kitten/fox
Also this is a sliding scale. It could be as loose as a person giving commands in regular clothes or full gear and safewords
Femdom
ough
Forced Obedience
For some reason, magic or whatever, my character has to listen to yours. Love that stuff.
Transformation
werewolf stuff, curse stuff, science stuff, magic, willing or unwilling, partial or full, body horror or non, and not even in like a horny way (unless) but its a thing that i am pretty sure is a hyperfixation
Body Swap
its fun!
Possession and Body/Mind Control
also neat and fun!! lets talk about it!
Giant / Tiny
another big one! this one also not in a sexy way (unless!!!!) but I love it when one character is really big and another is really small. either its a normal person finding a borrower in their house or a normal person sneaking into a giant's house or even encountering a giant randomly or even BECOMING a giant or also SHRINKING I love shrinking. I love borrowers stuff. im actually starting a little collection of books about that kind of thing. i animal-like tinies and giants too!
if you do want things to be sexy, size difference is fun for me! but I prefer it to be MOSTLY realistic in what could happen i imagine jacking off a borrower would be very difficult
but i know in my heart that woman fucked that bee
Tails
another non-kink (???) but i sure is a fixation and that is I love A N Y excuse to give a character a tail! listen having a tail would FIX!!! ME!!!
Different Species
human/furry or human/monster or even furry/monster! and lets not forget monster/monster!!! and furries that are two different species is fine too!
the way I define a monster is it does not too closely resemble a real life animal
Werewolf that just looks like a normal wolf but bigger and can't talk: naaaah
Werewolf that looks like a normal wolf but can stand on its hind legs and wear little accessories and can talk: yeh
Lion: no
Lion with a person's head: YEH
Pokemon or Digimon: MOSTLY okay but lets talk first. mon on mon is always okay!
I also love playing taur-type characters!
Unusual Genitalia
yeah man make it weird
Sex Pollen
THEY'RE TURNING THE FRICKIN' FROGS G AY!!!

Maaaaaybe? Let's Talk!
Actual Sex
Weird to see this in the maybe section I know! But I WILL BE REAL W/ YOU I am not that interested in the tab a goes into slot b part of sex. My descriptions may come off as clinical or repetitive unless something else is going on. I'm trying to get better about this, thank you for your patience.
Pregnancy
NOT TOO LONG AGO this would end up in the category below, but I have warmed up to it with the help of a fantastic RPer, my friend DJ! I am a little flighty about it though so please forgive me if I need to drop a thread. also 90% of the time I do not want to play the pregnant party
im open to trying things outside of traditional. eggs, mpreg, monster/alien babies
id rather fade to black labor and birthing unless its gonna be like a cool monster or something and no i dont understand that either
Hate Sex
i need it to be funny or ill cry
Lovechildren
I'm PRETTY cool with this but I'd like to get to know you a little first/talk out who actually plays the character unless it's like a throwaway/prop baby
Getting Dumber
I think sometimes its called bimbofication? I'm not sure. I've never tried it but it ties a LITTLE into going into subspace I think? maybe! lets talk.
Vore
NO DON'T LEAVE. I just want to try it out. Prey should be no bigger than 1/4 the Pred's size unless it's like a snake or long dragon thing maybe
Soft-leaning vore only for now. tried hard vore and didn't like it as much as I thought i would. not interested in digestion or aftermath. unrealistic innards are fine. some cartoonyness fine. dont nkow if i can do death/implied death unless there's some kind of respawn element?? im feelin this out
not into human/human the pred needs to be some kind of creature
Dubcon
I'm learning more about this. Talk to me about it.
Age Gap
open to trying out different age gaps so long as both characters are adults

dont
Underage
no
i may also refuse if your muse looks/acts too young or you're using an underaged PB.
Hyper
i want everybody's bodies to remain like...realistic in scope. a LITTLE fantasy is fine this is all pretend but you know yOU KNOW
Real Non-Con
Characters RPing noncon stuff is fine. I'm on the fence about dubcon, I don't understand it fully. (educate me? i like to learn) Also on the fence about only one party being intoxicated. We can talk about it.
Bodily Fluids
NO SHIT! NO PISS!! NO VOMIT!!!
no milk!!!
cum is ??? i guess it happens dont make a thing out of it (unless it is funny)
blood is fine!
